Welcome to our School!
At Ennerdale & Kinniside CE Primary we believe that our school is made up of its children, their parents and carers, the staff team, Governors and the local community. We seek to provide an atmosphere that encourages children to learn and to grow, developing new ideas, skills and experiences within a cultural, social and Christian framework, which helps equip them for life. The parents, governors and local community play an important part in this, bringing a wider set of values and cultures, which help develop young minds.
- Download our new School App today to keep all your school stuff together in one place!
- The Bright Stars team have won the judges Best Effort Award.
- New Mission Statement created by the children of Class Two.
- Wrap around care starting 3rd July 2017
- OFSTED Report just out!
Latest School calendar Events
- KS2 Football19Nov2018
9:30 am - 12:00 pm @ on the field
KS2 Football training - yr5/6 then yr3/4
- Cookery WAC19Nov2018
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm @ in class
Cookery WAC with Sarah...available to all
- Whizz Maths Club20Nov2018
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm @ Classroom
Working with the kids to help them practice using the new Whizz maths.
- KS1 Yoga and Mindfullness with Eni21Nov2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm @ The Gather
- KS2 Swimming21Nov2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm @ Copeland Pool
Latest Newsround stories
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Premier League to use VAR from next season
VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's set…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…